1. What types of payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal.
2. What is the standard lead time for my Plush toy to be made?
The standard lead time for making a plush toy is 2-4 weeks, but this may vary. We have accurate lead times listed on our website so you can check any time.
3. I’m in a rush. Do you offer quick turnarounds?
If you’re squeezed for time, we’re happy to help. Get in touch with our team and we’ll prepare a custom quotation, which includes a surcharge for a shorter lead time.
4. How can I be sure you’ve received my order?
We will send you a confirmation email on the receipt of your order and payment, including an estimated shipping date. If you haven’t received a confirmation, please get in touch via email@example.com
5. Can I make changes to the design once I’ve placed my order?
Unfortunately, we’re unable to accept changes once an order has been placed. The process has a number of steps and it is difficult to incorporate feedback and updates before the Softie has been completed.
6. Can I check on the status of my Plush Toy?
Absolutely! You can check the status of your plush toy at any time by logging into the My Account section of the website.
7. What if my Plush toy isn’t what I expected?
We pride ourselves on the quality of our creations and pay close attention to the details in the artwork and photos we’re supplied. If, for any reason, your Plush Toy doesn’t meet your expectations, feel free to get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Can I order a life-sized version of a Plush Toy?
We welcome life-sized Plust toy orders, but need to cost these on a case by case basis. If you’d like to discuss big versions of plush toys, contact us via email@example.com
9. Does my artwork have to be original, or can I send a photo of something I’ve found?
Artwork has to be owned by you or you must have the license or right to reproduce it. My Plush toy does not accept any liability due to Copyright or Intellectual Property Rights infringement.
10. Are Plush Toys just for children… or can adults order, too?
We are more than happy to make Plush Toys from the drawings of both the young and the young at heart!